Trustee Position Open
The Village of Greenview has a vacancy on the Village Board. The Village Board formulates policy, usually in the form of resolutions and ordinances, and is directly responsible to the citizens of Greenview, Illinois.
In addition to living within the Village boundaries, Board members are expected to:
- Attend all regular, special and assigned committee meetings;
- Arrive prepared to discuss issues and business at meetings;
- Represent all citizens honestly and fairly;
- Represent the Village in a positive and supportive manner at all times in all places;
- Not use the position for personal gain or publicity;
- Avoid any conflict of interest or appearance of impropriety;
- Abide by the majority decisions of the Board;
- Continue to be informed about Village issues
- Make every effort to learn and abide by the responsibilites of being a Village Board member.
If you are interested or have questions about the position, please contact Kevin Curry, Village President at (217) 737-4265.