Village Clerk


Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (unless otherwise posted)

If you have a water emergency please call 217-381-2332.

Water payments may be paid online, mailed or deposited into the drive-through drop box at Village Hall.

If you need the services of the Village Clerk, and she is not available, please leave a message at (217) 968-5314.
Messages will be checked daily.

The mailing address is:

Rachel Henderson, Village Clerk
Village Hall
106 E. Washington St.
Greenview, IL

(217) 968-5314


Contact the Clerk for the following:

- Assistance in contacting a Trustee or Committee Chair

- Requests to speak at the Village Board meeting

- Adding an item to the Village Board meeting agenda

- Golf Cart permits

- Information on Liquor licenses

- Clarification on Greenview ordinances

- Sign up for water service ($50 deposit required)

- Paying a water bill (this may also be done through the drive-through facility)

- Viewing the proposed sewer map

- General questions on the Village of Greenview

- FOIA requests

- ADA concerns

- Foreclosure notices

With respect to residential real estate mortgages:


Pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1503, foreclosure notices shall be sent to the
following address:

Village of Greenview
106 E. Washington Street
Greenview, IL 62642