NEW VILLAGE HALL HOURS
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (unless otherwise posted)
If you have a water emergency please call 217-381-2332.
Water payments may be paid online, mailed or deposited into the drive-through drop box at Village Hall.
If you need the services of the Village Clerk, and she is not available, please leave a message at (217) 968-5314.
Messages will be checked daily.
The mailing address is:
Rachel Henderson, Village Clerk
106 E. Washington St.
Contact the Clerk for the following:
- Assistance in contacting a Trustee or Committee Chair
- Requests to speak at the Village Board meeting
- Adding an item to the Village Board meeting agenda
- Golf Cart permits
- Information on Liquor licenses
- Clarification on Greenview ordinances
- Sign up for water service ($50 deposit required)
- Paying a water bill (this may also be done through the drive-through facility)
- Viewing the proposed sewer map
- General questions on the Village of Greenview
- FOIA requests
- ADA concerns
- Foreclosure notices
With respect to residential real estate mortgages:
–NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE–
Pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1503, foreclosure notices shall be sent to the
Village of Greenview
106 E. Washington Street
Greenview, IL 62642