Animal Services

Greenview uses the Menard County Animal Control Office for:

- Responding to stray animal complaints

- Investigating dangerous animals

- Impoundments

- Adoptions

- Barking dog complaints

- Trapping nuisance wildlife and loose livestock

- Control of feral cat colonies

- Dog bites

- Animal cruelty investigations

If you need assistance, call 217-632-7302 and either talk to an Animal Control Officer or leave a message and an officer will return your call at their earliest convenience.  If the animal poses an immediate danger or seems aggressive, contact the Sheriff's Office and an officer will be dispatched immediately.

Animal Control Ordinance

Menard County Animal Control Facebook Page