Nominate Greenview's 2022 Citizen of the Year!
Nominations for 2022 Greenview Citizen of the Year are open!
- Nominee must have a current Greenview, Illinois mailing address;
- Nominee must have a record of contributions of service to the Greenview, Illinois community;
- Nominee will be considered based upon promotion of community fellowship, desire to serve others, positive influence, volunteerism, public service and community involvement.
- Submit a letter including the Nominee's name and contact information;
- Nominations letters are to be received by mail or delivery by June 6, 2022 at Greenview Village Hall;
- Nominations letters must include description of accomplishments pertaining to criteria.
The 2022 Greenview Illinois Citizen of the Year will be announced in August of 2022, receive recognition from the Village of Greenview Board and will be given the honor of being the Grand Marshal in the 2022 Greenview Labor Day Celebration Parade on Monday, September, 5, 2022.