GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of March 4, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, March 4, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Sarah Heavner and Norman Hofmann were present. Other village personnel present were Zoning Officer, Chuck Ranson, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Brumm.
Craig Reineke was present and presented information regarding county youth program and economic development committee
Ken Ratliff maintenance report has been tabled.
John Holt gave the police report for the month of February. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the March 4th, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Wohler and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was had on Leads on Line system. A motion was made was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Lee to purchase the Leads on Line system.
2. Discussion was had on surplus generators.
3. Discussion was had on a new street department building, discussion was had on finding possible grants.
4. Discussion was had on Ameren Bucket Truck Program.
1. Discussion was had the ordinance on stored cars. Discussion was had on turning abandon vehicles over to the police department.
2. Discussion was had a possible spring clean up day. Trustee Lee to work on pricing for dumpster.
3. Discussion on property that has possible septic issue and what Village can do legally.
4. Update was given on sewer project
5. Discussion on if Ameren will come around and clean up tree limbs that had been cut.
Trustee Feagans: Discussion was had on if had a policy if someone hit a water line who paid for the damages, if a Julie had been called in.
Trustee Heavner: Police department needs a keyboard for the cameras on the building and a new computer for the squad car. Will be working on getting a quote on
Trustee VanCleve: Absent
Trustee Wohler: Discussion was had on when Christmas decorations would be coming done and possible solution for the leaves on the drains.
Trustee Lee: Discussed job description for the Village Clerk position.
Trustee Hofmann: The employees got upgraded iPhone with the Verizon Government program at no cost to the Village. Updated on the park committee happenings.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday March 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm.