GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of January 7, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, January 7, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Norman Hofmann, Sarah Heavner and Raymond VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Village Employee Ken Ratliff, Police Chief John Holt, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Brumm.
No public participation
Representatives, Jason Kreil, Turner Perrow, and Jennifer Anders, from Woodard & Curran were present to present the time line for the Sewer project. At this point they need notice to proceed with the design phase of the project. A motion was made by Trustee Hofmann and seconded by Trustee Lee to give notice to Woodard and Curran to proceed with the Waste Water Treatment and Collection Project. All present, in favor voted aye. Motion passed.
Ken Ratliff gave the maintenance report for December. A motion was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
John Holt gave the police report for December. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee VanCleve to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the December 17, 2018 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A correction was noted that Trustee Lee seconded approval of the Treasurer report. A motion made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve the minutes with corrections. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was had on moving the Memorial Concrete bench back under the arch. Will have to wait until ground is frozen.
1. A motion was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve Resolution to sale the property at 204 W Jefferson to Carolyn DeContes. Motion was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Resolution passed.
2. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans to be a premier sponsor for The Historic Marbold Farmstead for $500. Motion was roll called, all present in favor, voted aye.
3. Discussion was had on possible grants for sidewalk projects.
4. Trustee Hofmann gave a School Board update.
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Curry: Nothing
Trustee Feagans: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Nothing
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday January 21,2019 at 7:00 pm.