GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of February 4, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, February 4, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Norman Hofmann, Sarah Heavner and Raymond VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Village Employee Ken Ratliff, Police Chief John Holt, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Brumm.
No public participation
Ken Ratliff gave the maintenance report for January. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
John Holt gave the police report for January. A motion was made by Trustee Hofmann and seconded by Trustee Feagans to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the January 21, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was had on reviewing Executive Session minutes, there have been no executive sessions in the last six months, that have to be reviewed.
2. Discussion was had on Grant Finder Account Authorization. A motion was made by Trustee VanCleve and seconded by Trustee Lee to put Trustee Hofmann in charge of the Grant Finder account.
3. Discussion was had on lighted Christmas decorations around the square.
4. An update was given on the sewer system that the Engineers would be in town this week looking around and we would receive updates on progress every two weeks from Woodard & Curran.
1. Trustee Hofmann has sent in the request for the Ameren donation of a used bucket truck.
Trustee Feagans: Spoke to Mark Becker regarding street signs. $65 per hour to include blasting, epoxy primer and base primer would have to have someone paint letters. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to do 25 signs to start and see how it went. All present in favor, voted aye. Motion passed.
Trustee Heavner: Has been in contact with Trey and working on re-working the website and Facebook page. Will also be setting up a Facebook page for the Police Department
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Got in touch with Doug Flanders to get the monument bench moved back once the ground is solid. Also, the Donation check from Landmark Illinois is on the way.
Trustee Lee: Checked with the guys and they have all the tools needed to do some concrete. And gave update on plans for the employees the next month.
Trustee Hofmann: The park committee is continuing on working on raising money to pay back for the mulch and other fund raisers for more park equipment in the future.
Meeting adjourned at 7:35 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday February 18,2019 at 7:00 pm.