GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of September 10th, 2018
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, September 10th, 2018. President Dan Horn called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Norman Hofmann, Kevin Curry and Raymond VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Police Chief John Holt, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Lynn.
Mr. Alexander was present and presented to the board a concern with a letter received.
John Holt gave police report for August. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the August 20th, 2018 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was had on cause of electrical issues requiring service call in the park over the Labor Day festivities. Discussion was had on updating the fuse box in the pump house to switch from fuse type to breaker type. Trustee Feagans will get an estimate.
1. Ordinance #534 was voted on and passed, with all present in a favor voted aye.
2. A motion was made by Trustee Wohler, and seconded by Trustee Feagans, to have the Rt. 97 Cruisers participate in next year’s Labor Day Celebration at the same cost as this year.
3. President Horn informed the board that Superintendent Heavner and Principal Mr. Turner will be attending the next board meeting to speak with the board.
4. Discussion was had on what type of plaques will be added to the War Memorial and the criteria.
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Curry: Nothing
Trustee Feagans: Sidewalk repairs are in the process. Discussion was had on the concrete repairs around the Memorial.
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Gave an update on the park committee’s fund-raising efforts. Was informed that there were two signed prints of Abraham Lincoln donated to the park committee to use to raise funds.
Meeting adjourned at 7:56 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday September 17th, 2018 at 7:00 pm.