GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of May 20th, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, May 20th, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Sarah Heavner, Joseph Wohler, and Ray VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Zoning Officer Chuck Ranson, Village Clerk Monica Brumm and Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham.
Derek Nees with Brotcke Well & Pump presented yearly costs for run pump tests for the Village.
Jerry Cottingham gave the Treasurer’s report. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans. Report approved and filed into record.
Chuck Ranson gave the zoning report. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the May 6th, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Wohler and seconded by Trustee VanCleve to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was had on door replacement at the filter plant. Was advised that doors can wait until the following year to be replaced.
2. Discussion was had on re-painting vs. replacing street signs. Vote will be done at the next meeting.
3. Discussion had on several zoning question phone calls that came in.
1. Discussion was had on water shut off policies including due dates, late fees and notices. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Heavner to put policies into place.
2. Discussion was had on employees posting things on Facebook and the policy to place something on there.
3. A motion was made by Trustee VanCleve and seconded by Trustee Feagans to approve to bring the Rt. 97 Cruisers to Labor Day Celebration.
Trustee Feagans: Nothing
Trustee Heavner: Nothing
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Nothing
Treasurer: Discussion had on getting the flagpole fixed at the park and making the doors handicapped accessible.
Clerk: Discussion had on leasing new copier for office. A motion was made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Lee to lease copier from Watts Systems. All present in favor voted aye. Motion passed.
Meeting adjourned at 8:25 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday June 3rd, 2019 at 7:00 pm.