GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of APRIL 1ST, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, April 1st, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Sarah Heavner, Joseph Wohler and Norman Hofmann were present. Other village personnel present were Employee Ken Ratliff, Police Chief John Holt, Village Clerk Monica Brumm and Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham.
No Public Participation
John Holt gave the police report. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans. Report approved and filed into record.
Ken Ratliff gave the maintenance report. Discussion was had filter plant roof. A motion was made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the March 18th, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion had on spring clean up dates and costs. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans to approve the purchase of trash services at a cost of $1750 for a village wide spring cleanup on the Monday following the community wide garage sales.
2. Discussion was had on the playground dedication ceremony to be pushed back until Labor Day.
1. Discussion was had on the volunteer park committee will be making a payment of $1500 to the general fund for the repayment of the mulch purchase. A motion was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to forgive the $800 left on the mulch.
2. Discussion was had on when the park was donated to the Village any restrictions that were a part of the deal.
3. Discussion was had on a possible tax assessment for funds to help take care of items needed to repair or replace at the park.
Trustee Feagans: Found someone to repaint the lettering on the street signs
Trustee Heavner: Nothing
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Discussion was had on the water situation at the school.
Trustee Lee: Discussion on adding money to the budget to replace the doors to the filter plant.
Trustee Hofmann: Gave a school board update advised that the school is looking at having an 8-man football team.
Meeting adjourned at 7:53 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday April 15th, 2019 at 7:00 pm.