GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of May 6th, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, May 6th, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Sarah Heavner, Joseph Wohler, Ray VanCleve and Norman Hofmann were present. Other village personnel present were Employee Ken Ratliff, Police Chief John Holt, Zoning Hearing Officer, Bill Eddings, Village Clerk Monica Brumm and Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham.
No Public Participation
Zoning Hearing Officer Bill Eddings was present and gave his recommendation to approve the Special Use Permit for the Ice Cream Shop owned by Angela Dowell.
John Holt gave the police report. A motion was made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Wohler. Report approved and filed into record.
Ken Ratliff gave the maintenance report. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee VanCleve to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the April 15th, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. A motion was made by Trustee Wohler and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve the roof repairs at the filter plant for $7,000. All present in favor voted aye. Motion passed.
2. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans to certify election results. All present in favor voted aye. Motion passed and officials were sworn into office.
3. Discussion was had on replacing doors on the filter plant. Will be voted on at next meeting.
4. Discussion was had on the findings from the Health Department on the trailer for sale that has possible septic issues.
5. Discussion was had on reimbursement from the park committee on the mulch. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee VanCleve to have park committee honor the original contract.
1. Discussion had on the special use permit for the ice cream shop owned by Angela Dowell. A motion was made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve the special use permit. All present in favor, voted aye. Motion passed.
Trustee Feagans: Received notification that there will be an Electronic pickup for Menard County on 08/17/19 at the Courthouse from 9-1 pm.
Trustee Heavner: Has been working on Facebook page and has it up and going now.
Trustee VanCleve: Will need a check soon for the Car Club for the Labor Day Celebration
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Gave an update on the park committee ideas and future plans.
Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday May 20th, 2019 at 7:00 pm.