GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of January 21, 2019
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, January 21, 2019. President Kevin Curry called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Norman Hofmann, Sarah Heavner and Raymond VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Village Zoning Officer Chuck Ranson, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Brumm.
No public participation
Jerry Cottingham gave the treasurer’s report for December. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee VanCleve to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
Chuck Ranson gave the zoning report for December. A motion was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Hofmann to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the January 7, 2019 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Heavner and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. Discussion was adding additional plaques to the Memorial Arch.
1. A motion was made by Trustee Feagans and seconded by Trustee Wohler to approve Resolution to negotiate and procure loans with Alliance Community Banks for the sewer project. All present in favor voted aye. Resolution passed.
2. Discussion was had on the goals for 2018 and new goals for 2019 were set.
3. Sewer Update was given that the drillers and surveyors are in town this week and will be starting on things.
4. Discussion was had on the Aramark contract.
5. Trustee Hofmann stated that the FFA at Greenview school has funds to purchases 4 benches for the park.
6. Trustee Hofmann working with Ameren on possible grant of bucket truck for the Village
7. Committees were set for 2019
8. Time Capsule discussion was tabled until the next meeting
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Curry: Nothing
Trustee Feagans: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Nothing
Meeting adjourned at 7:48 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday February 4,2019 at 7:00 pm.