GREENVIEW VILLAGE BOARD MINUTES
Of December 17, 2018
The Greenview Village Board met for a regular scheduled board meeting on Monday, December 17, 2018. President Dan Horn called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. and all present participated in the pledge of allegiance. The roll call indicated that Trustees, Patrick Feagans, Roy Lee, Joseph Wohler, Kevin Curry and Raymond VanCleve were present. Other village personnel present were Zoning Officer Chuck Ranson, Village Treasurer Jerry Cottingham, and Village Clerk Monica Lynn.
No public participation
Jerry Cottingham gave the treasurers report for November. A motion was made by Trustee Curry and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
Chuck Ranson gave the zoning report for November. A motion was made by Trustee Wohler and seconded by Trustee Feagans to approve report. Report approved and filed into record.
The minutes from the December 3, 2018 board meeting were reviewed by each board member. A motion made by Trustee Hofmann and seconded by Trustee Lee to approve the minutes. Minutes approved and filed in record.
Income/Expense/Bill Report- The bills were reviewed by each board member. Approval of the income/expense report with additions was roll called, all present in favor voted aye. Filed into record.
1. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Wohler to appoint Jerry Cottingham as Village Treasurer and appoint Monica Brumm as Village Clerk. Motion was roll called, all present in favor voted aye.
1. A motion was made by Trustee Lee and seconded by Trustee Feagans to accept President Dan Horn’s resignation effective December 17, 2018. Motion was roll called, all present in favor voted aye.
2. Kevin Curry was sworn in as Interim Village President by Trustee Feagans.
3. A motion was made by Trustee Hofmann and seconded by Trustee Wohler to appoint Sarah Heavner to fill Trustee seat. Motion was roll called, all present in favor voted aye.
4. Sarah Heavner was sworn in as Village Trustee by President Curry.
5. Discussion was had that a representative from Woodard and Curran would be at the first meeting in January to give the board an update on the sewer project.
6. A certificate of recognition was given to Dan Horn for his years on the Village Board
Trustee VanCleve: Nothing
Trustee Curry: Nothing
Trustee Feagans: Nothing
Trustee Wohler: Nothing
Trustee Lee: Nothing
Trustee Hofmann: Nothing
Meeting adjourned at 7:20 pm
At the conclusion of all business, the announcement of the next meeting was made. The next meeting will be held on Monday January 7,2019 at 7:00 pm.